GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MCQS
The Most Important General Knowledge MCQS which are used in competitive examinations discusses as under;-
1. There are ___________________ Countries in the world.
2. Myanmar is the new name of _____________________.
A) Sri Lanka
3. The Capital City Of Australia is _____________________ .
4. In Afghanistan, who was the supreme leader of the ruling Taliban, who captured Kabul on September 27, 1996?
(A) Gulbaddin Hikmatyar
(B) Mullah Muhammad Umer
(C) Rasheed Dostum
(D) Abdul-Rub Siyaf
5. Addis Ababa is the capital of _________________ .
6. Which country exploded its first nuclear device underground________________________________?
7. Changed name of Formosa is ______________________ .
(D) Hong Kong
8. Germany was divided into two separate independent states (East Germany and West Germany) in _________________________.
9. East Germany and West Germany were once again merged into one state on ________.
(A) September 16, 1989
(B) October 24, 1988
(C) October 03, 1990
(D) October 13, 1989
10. Tashkent is the capital of__________________.
11. Sheikh Hasina Wajid became Bangladesh’s Prime Minister after________________.
(A) Khalida Zia
(B) Gen. Ershad
(C) Mujeebur Rehman
12. New name of Zaire (An African country) is_______________________.
13. Eritrea became an independent state on May 24, 1993; got independence from________________.
(A) South Africa
14. Kuwait was occupied by Iraq on ___________________.
(A) Feb. 27, 1991
(B) Aug. 28, 1990
(C) Aug. 02,1990
(D) Aug. 17, 1991
15. Amman is the capital of: ______________________.
16. The currency of Iraq Is: ______________________.
17. Who was the first president of USA __________________________?
(A) Richard Nixon
(B) John F. Kennedy
(C) George Washington
(D) Abraham Lincoln
18. Which was the first country to recognize Bangladesh __________________?
19. Rauf Denktash is the statesman of: _______________________.
20. The capital of Libya is: _______________________.
21. The currency of Turkey is: ____________________.
22. Which is the most country of the world ___________________?
(B) Russian Federation
23. USA consists of ________________________ states.
24. Suez Canal joins: ___________________________.
(A) Egypt to Turkey
(B) The Mediterranean
(C) London to New
(D) Tokyo to Osaka
25. The largest producer of Silver in the world ___________________.
26. Which portion of the world is uninhabited ________________.
27. Russia is located in the continent of:______________________.
(C) Latin America
(D) Europe and Asia
28. Netherlands is also known as __________________.
29. “Vatican City’ is located in: _________________.
30. Sheikh Zid bin Sultan is the president of ___________________.
31. The city of seven Hills is:_________________.
32. Land of Midnight Sun is: _________________.
(D) New Zealand
33. The capital of Brazil is: _____________________.
(B) Reo de Janero
34. What is the currency or South Africa ________________?
35. Which country Is called ‘Buffer State of Asia’ __________________?
36. __________________ is called ‘Land of Mountain’?
37. ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’ is: ___________________.
38. After Iran, who is the largest manufacturer of carpets __________________?
39. China is a state based on: ___________________________.
(A) Partyless democracy
(B) Bi-party system
(C) Multi-party system
(D) Single party system
40. Official reports of the British Govt. are called: ____________________.
(A) White Books
(B) Green Books
(C) Grey Books
(D) Blue Books
41. __________________ is called ‘Key to the Mediterranean’.
42. Which European country is called ‘Flower Garden of Europe’ ________________?
43. The famous ‘Taj Mahal’ is situated in: _____________________.
44. Eternal city is:________________________.
45. ___________________ is called ‘Land of White Elephants’.
46. ‘Forbidden City’ is: _______________________.
(A) Lhasa (Tibet)
47. Singapore City is the capital of: ____________________.
(B) Hong Kong
48. ____________________ is called ‘Site of Ancient Civilization’.
49. ‘Pearl of East’ is: __________________.
50. Fidel Castro is the president of: _______________________.